1. F1 Correspondent Passport Holder Rose - $25
2. I Am Malala: The Girl Who Stood Up for Education and Was Shot by the Taliban Book - $17.11
3. Carry-On Cocktail Kit - $24
4. When In Doubt Vacation Sweatshirt - $62
5. Scratch Off World Map - $24
6. Gravity LA Wanderer iPhone Case - $29.99
7. Scratch Travel Journal - $28.95
8. Help I Need Help Packs - $4
9. Stella & Dot Travel Jewelry Roll - $39
10. Target Striped Weekender Bag - $24.50
Don't worry there's still time to get everyone on your list something great! And if they're anything like me and full of wanderlust, they'll love everything on this list of awesome things. I tell myself every year that I'm going to get my gift giving list ready by Black Friday. This way I can buy most things online, on sale and not deal with expedited shipping and ultimately save myself tons of money and stress. But, of course, this did not happen. I'm stuck trying to think of the best things to gift feeling like the clock is ticking. So if you are in the same boat, hopefully my 4 awesome gift guides will help you out.
I think if you were to have all of the above, you would be set for your next trip. You've got your travel drink mix to get your drink on in the plane, your medicines just in case, a cool scratch-off map journal to log your travels, a great read and even a really awesome bag to put it all in.
To make your holiday shopping easier, here are all my guides for every girl in your life:
Hope you've gotten some great ideas from these guides. I think I had way too much fun creating them. And honestly I can't decide which I like the best. I think i'm a little bit of a trendsetter, hostess, creative and jetsetter because I literally want everything. Happy shopping!
Yours Truly // Shannon