1. Magical Thinking Pyramid Jewelry Stand - $24
2. Black Hexagonal Wine Rack - $23.99
3. Fireball Marshmallows - $7.95
4. Voluspa Gojo Tarocco Orange Candle - $26
5. Culinary Cheese Knives - $14.99
6. You're Like, Really Pretty Doormat - $34
7. 'Hampton' Gilded Ceramic Coasters (set of 4) - $28
8. Himalayan Rock Salt and Grater Set - $29.95
9. Sea Salt and Lavender Shea Butter Soap - $5
10. Zestt Antler Bottle Opener - $24
Second holiday gift guide is here and everything is under $35! Woohoo! I think if I had this 'you're like, really pretty' doormat, I would chuckle to myself every time I was at my door and then gain a little self-confidence at the same time. Can you imagine leaving your house, reading your awesome doormat and just feeling that much more pretty? It definitely beats my neighbors doormat that says, 'wipe your feet, stupid".
Th Himalayan Rock Salt and Grater set looks so cool and a really awesome gift to any hostess. When I was in Japan a few years ago at this crazy 9 course sushi dinner, we had to grate our own fresh wasabi from the wasabi root. I don't even know how we had, literally, 9 courses of fresh fish, but it was heavenly. Not only was grating our own wasabi the coolest thing ever, but for some reason freshly grated just tasted better and I don't even like spicy or wasabi. Maybe its like fresh cracked pepper, its just better? Regardless, this set seems like it would be a great conversation starter and fun addition to one's table.
Happy Shopping, whether its for your friends (or you)! I won't tell.
Yours Truly // Shannon
P.S. Don't forget to check out my Gift Guide for the Trendsetter while you're at it!